The Power of Adipose Tissue
Safe & Effective Liposculpture
in the Hands of the Gynecologist
2 1/2 Days Intensive Practical Course
Autologous Fat Lipograft, Stem Cells & PRP
President of WSCG, World Society of Cosmetic Gynecology.
President of IUL, International Union of Lipoplasty.
Co-Director on the Specialization in Cosmetic and Functional Gynecology and Aesthetic Surgery of women from the University of Barcelona, Spain.
Vice-President of ISRAIT, International Society of Reconstructive and
Aesthetic Intimate Treatments.
Colleague to Colleague
Adipose tissue is one of the most endocrine-active tissues in the human body. Autologous fat lipograft is the therapeutic pillar of regenerative surgery.
Program developed for professionals with surgical skills who want to expand their practices with cosmetic surgical procedures. Learn step by step and the technical protocols to obtain highly satisfactory results.
International Union of Lipoplasty, IUL
World Society of Cosmetic Gynecology, WSCG
• Guidelines of the International Union of Lipoplasty
Indications. Patient selection
Anesthesia: Tumescent anesthesia
- Safe limits - Interactions with other drugs
- Toxicity - Formulations - Protocols
General anesthesia: Risks
• Liposculpture by areas:
- Abdomen - hips – lateral thigh - buttocks- calves - ankles - arms - female and male breasts - face - neck.
- From a to z, from the syringe to the use of the laser.
• The importance of laserlipolisis
• Ultrasonic liposculpture:
- Complications: prevention/treatment
• Lipografts: Autologous Fat Lipograft
- Body - facial and vulvo vaginal.
Technique and protocols
How to obtain, process and place the fat tissue to keep the cell alive.
Difference between macrograft, micrograft, nanofat and ultrananofat.
Preparation of the receiver area.
Importance of the previous oxygenation of the receiver area.
• Regeneration techniques
PRP, Platelet rich Plasma
Importance of PRP and lipograft.
Stem cells from adipose tissue.
• Techniques combination.
Pre and post-op care.
• Complications: Prevention/ treatment
Video demonstrations. Questions and answers.
“Thank you for your micrograft course, it was very instructive and the step by step very useful to understand, I will implement it very quickly.”
Dr. Marta... – Costa Rica, August 2019