The Power of Adipose Tissue
2 Hour Live Online Course - Part 1
Learn everything about:
Regeneration and volume. Autologous fat grafting.
Stem cells derived from adipose tissue & prp.
Simple connection. Just one click on the sent link. Learn step by step.
Video demonstrations and simultaneous narration.
Adipose tissue is one of the most endocrine-active tissues in the human body.
Autologous fat lipografting is the therapeutic pillar of regenerative medicine.
Direct live communication with Dr. Gustavo Leibaschoff
President of WSCG, World Society of Cosmetic Gynecology.
President of IUL, International Union of Lipoplasty.
Co-Director on the Specialization in Cosmetic and Functional Gynecology and Aesthetic Surgery of women from the University of Barcelona, Spain.
Vice-President of ISRAIT, International Society of Reconstructive and
Aesthetic Intimate Treatments.
Colleague to Colleague
You will be ready to apply these techniques to your patients safely and effectively after the course is done.
Learn or perfect the updated techniques of tissue regeneration and volume restoration. Learning focused on step by step and protocols for a safe and effective treatment.
International Union of Lipoplasty, IUL
World Society of Cosmetic Gynecology, WSCG
Dr. Leibaschoff will share with you his knowledge and experience as an educator around the world with more than 3000 doctors trained in the last 30 years.
• Update of concepts in physiology/physiopatology of the adipose tissue.
• Autologous lipograft.
• Evaluation of the adipose tissue.
• Biological conditions to ensure quality and the viability of the long-term lipograft.
• Difference between lipograft and filler.
• Optimization of physiological mechanisms to increase bio tissue stimulation: prp. Effectiveness. Obtaining ideal concentration.
• Carboxitherapy in lipograft.
• PRP and insulin association.
• Adipose tissue stem cells: truth and myths.
• Use in lipograft.
• Guides for the performance of a safe and effective lipograft.
- Indication. Patient selection. Different modalities.
- Obtaining adipose tissue:
- Body areas to get the best adipose tissue to graft.
- Suction methods to preserve viability and quality.
- Material choice: cannula: macro or micro cannula.
- Preparation and processing of adipose tissue for implant: different alternatives
- Preparation of the receiver area:
Importance of the oxygenation of the receiver area pre-implant.
• Guides for the performance of the lipograft in different areas:
- Face - Hands - Breasts- Buttock- Legs - Scars in cosmetic gynecology
Use of micrografting and nanofat in vulvar and vaginal regeneration.
- Pre & Post Op Care
- Complications: prevention/treatment
Video demonstrations. Questions and answers.
From the comfort of your home/office.
“Thank you for your micrograft course, it was very instructive and the step by step very useful to understand, I will implement it very quickly.”
Dr. Marta... – Costa Rica, August 2019