Adipose tissue is one of the most endocrine-active tissues in the human body.
Autologous fat lipografting is the therapeutic pillar of regenerative medicine.
President of WSCG, World Society of Cosmetic Gynecology.
President of IUL, International Union of Lipoplasty.
Co-director del Curso de Postgrado en Ginecología Estética y Funcional de la Universidad de Barcelona, España
Vice-President of ISRAIT, International Society of Reconstructive and
Aesthetic Intimate Treatments.
Colleague to Colleague
You will be ready to apply these techniques to your patients safely and effectively after the course is done.
Learn or perfect the updated techniques of tissue regeneration and volume restoration. Learning focused on step by step and protocols for a safe and effective treatment.
International union of lipoplasty, IUL
world society of cosmetic gynecology, WSCG
• Nanofat, ultrananofat, definition and differences.
• Differences with micrograft and macrograft.
• Combined use. When and how.
• Importance of the nanofat and ultra nanofat in skin regeneration
• Use of the nanofat in autologous lipograft
• Use of micrograft and nanofat in cosmetic gynecology:
Vulvodynia. Vaginal atrophy. Major lip and/or minor lip hypotrophy. Vaginal laxity.
Step by step procedure and protocols
• Obtaining nanofat. Materials and procedure
• Lipograft in different areas:
Face - hands - breasts - buttocks - legs - scars - cosmetic gynecology
Pre & post op care
• Video demonstrations of procedures. Real-time narration.
• Time for questions and answers
Video demonstrations. Questions and answers.
From the comfort of your home/office.
“Thank you for your micrograft course, it was very instructive and the step by step very useful to understand, I will implement it very quickly.”
Dr. Marta... – Costa Rica, August 2019